We’re sponsoring and will be attending the first ever dedicated Redis Conference. The line up is amazing and includes the Author of Redis, Salvatore Sanfilippo @antirez.
Redis Conf is being organised by the wonderful people at &yet. Having the full support of VMWare and the core Redis team. The conference starts on October 22nd, one day before KRTConf. Hosted in the food truck capital, Portland Oregon USA.
- Salvatore Sanfilippo | Redis Author | @antirez
- Pieter Noordhuis | Redis Core | @pnoordhuis
- Matt Ranney | Node-Redis / Voxer | @mranney
- Adam Hitchcock | Disqus | @northisup
- Nathan Fritz | &yet | @fritzy
- Aaron Blohowiak | EVALSHA | @northisup
Call for Speakers
Redis Conf are still looking for speakers, submit a talk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are now available online, with early bird tickets starting at $395. A ReidsConf and KIRT conference early bird conference ticket costs $695.
Stay an extra two days for Keeping it Real time conf
Keeping it Real time, now in it’s second year, will take place the two days after RedisConf; we highly recommend attending both events. More details can be found at http://krtconf.com/.